Falling Hearts

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th

Hello everyone!

I know I've mentioned that most of my posts are going to be first/half chapters of my stories. But I thought about also posting things like, stuff for the holidays. Such as...July 4th! Independence Day! :)

The biggest event that happens on this day is seeing fireworks. It's a wonderful site to see! Just watching the fireworks come shooting up to the sky is like a 3D movie, only your actually there. My personal favorite part is getting the chance to feel the fireworks shooting out, like it's matching the beat of your heart.

Another amazing thing about this day is spending time with family, and friends. Basically in other words hanging around people you love and care about.

Taking pictures is one thing I love doing for the holidays. Just looking back on the memories through pictures, and you remember the feeling you've had while being there a while back ago. I don't know, I can't explain it. All I can say about that is that it's a great feeling to have. Things that are so difficult to discribe in words, I don't know, makes it better (if that makes any sense). Just knowing that something is better than words discribed is a great feeling. I love it!

No comments: